This workshop is designed for supervisors and managers who have the authority to solve employee problems and to take or effectively recommend discipline and performance based actions. The length of the workshop is 2 days.
Upon completion of the workshop, participants will have the skills necessary to:
– Identify the causes and solutions to common employee problems,
– Address leave and attendance issues,
– Address medical issues,
– Take steps to prevent or minimize employee misconduct,
– Maintain proper documentation,
– Investigate employee misconduct,
– Take steps to correct poor performance, and
– Recognize situations appropriate for alternative discipline and the use of available Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) options.