This is an entry-intermediate level course for HR staff with responsibility for recruitment and staffing. Course length is 5 days but can be customized to 4 or 3.
Upon completion of this course, participants will to be to:
– Describe the Federal Human Resources system and the role that Recruitment and Placement Specialists play within the broader context,
– Advise management on available options to fill positions,
– Recruit and screen applicants using guidelines for internal and external candidates,
-0 Use job analysis to determine qualification and ranking criteria,
– Explain the options available for downsizing an agency or organization workforce, and
– Apply a strategy for balancing merit system requirements with the needs and desires of management.