This course is designed for training management and/or union bargaining teams and those who serve in a support role. Course content and delivery is customized based on the skills and experience of participants and current or anticipated bargaining topics. Course length varies from 2 to 4 days depending on client requirements. The 3 and 4 day options typically include a full day of “mock” negotiations.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will have the skills necessary to:
– Explain the Federal sector bargaining environment,
– Understand how Federal bargaining works,
– Manage the bargain process from start to finish,
– Develop and bargain strategy,
– Employ bargaining tactics and mechanics to support the strategy, and
– Recognize the technical issues involved in Federal sector negotiations.